- 1 x twelve month Senior Registrar position
- 2 x twelve month General Paediatrics/Community Paediatrics positions
- Accredited for 6 months General Paediatrics with perinatal - Rural/Regional; and 6 months Community/Developmental training
- 2 x six month Advanced Trainee position Feb - Aug (hospital based - 12 month applicants welcomed)
- 1 x six month Advanced Trainee positions Aug - Feb (hospital based - 12 month applicants welcomed)
- Accredited for General Paediatrics with perinatal - Rural/Regional
- Job share pairs welcome to apply jointly
- Prefer Advanced Trainees (post FRACP exam)
- Will consider Continuing Basic trainee post NICU and International Medical Graduates with sufficient neonatal and paediatric experience
- For all applicants - Dr Joel Ziffer: email@example.com
- W&C's Assistant: Megan: PAwomenschildrens@bendigohealth.org.au (03) 5454 7372
Roster and on-call
- Rotating roster: 43 hour weeks (incl. 5 hours teaching time) staffing a 24 hour roster with multiple outpatient clinics each week depending on shift time.
- 12 paediatric beds
- 10 bed level 4 SCN (1,350 births) down to 32 weeks
- Adult ICU supporting HDU paediatric patients
- 5 HMO staff (incl. one rotating paediatric trainee)
- 2 other registrars in addition to the above positions (ED Advanced Reg and advanced skills GP stream)
- Hospital: 9 x VMO paediatricians
- 3 rapid review/post admission clinics per week
- 3 general paediatric clinics per week
- 1 paediatric diabetes clinic fortnightly
Education and Teaching
- 3 hours protected teaching time Wed afternoon Rural Child Health training module
- Weekly x-ray meeting and Weekly unit education meeting
- Lots of Monash Uni students about.
- As per award.
- Hospital accommodation available at cost.