- RCH Fellows in Community Child Health
- 3 full-time positions and 2 part-time (0.5 EFT) positions
- These positions are suitable for those interested in a career in community child health or trainees pursuing a general paediatric career pathway with a special interest in developmental-behavioural paediatrics. The program emphasises strong clinical training in community and hospital settings and provides and introduction to public health and community child health research.
- Senior Fellow in Community Child Health
- 1 full-time position
- This position was developed for advanced paediatric trainees interested in an academic / leadership career in community child health. The program includes a strong public health and research component as well as a clinical component in a community setting
- Wimmera Telehealth Outreach Fellow
- 1 part-time (0.5 EFT) position
- This position is developed for trainees interested in a career in Commnity Child Health - especially those interested in supporting regional / rural child health, using Telehealth and virtual conferencing to provide consultation and capacity building to the local health workforce
- Western Health Community Fellow
- 1 full-time position
- This position has previously been recruited via the CCCH interview process. It is listed here as a Community Child Health fellowship, but specific queries regarding this position should be directed to Sunshine JKWC paediatrics.
- This position is suitable for trainees pursuing a career in community child health, or those intending a general paediatric career with a special interest in developmental-behavioural paediatrics. It encompasses multidisciplinary paediatric assessments (including autism assessment) at Djerriwarrh - Melton Community Paeds, IPC Deer Park, and Sunshine JKWC.
- Advanced Trainees only (post FRACP exams)
- Melissa Hirst email@example.com (03) 9345 5851
Roster and on-call
- These positions do not have any on-call or acute hospital work.
- 15 VMOs working in the RCH-CCCH clinics
- Development and Behaviour
- Learning Difficulties
- Outreach Community Clinics
- Pathway to Good Health
- Unsettled Babies
Education and Teaching
- Weekly VTPCCH Fellow Seminar Program
- Weekly group case supervision
- Weekly journal club
- Weekly RCH grand rounds
- As per award