- There are two positions available to commence in 2021.
- These are linked positions that allow for 2 years of Advanced training, completing all mandatory training requirements, without the need to apply to different sites each year.
- This position includes
- 6 months Rural/Regional training (participating sites include Albury-Wodonga, Ballarat, Bendigo, Mildura, Shepparton, Traralgon, Warragul, Warrnambool)
- 6 months Acute Care (Sunshine Paediatric Emergency or, possible, Sunshine NICU - level 6)
- 6 months General Paediatrics (Sunshine Paediatrics, including ample outpatient exposure)
- 6 months Developmental/Psychosocial (Sunshine community based position being either Community/Developmental Paediatrics in Sunshine Melton and IPC or Adolescent Community role in addiction medicine, CAMHS and behavioural/developmental medicine)
- Advanced trainee only
- Dr Alison Pearce, Sunshine Hospital, email@example.com, 0466801565
Roster and on-call, Wards, Junior Staff, Senior Stafs, Clinics & Education
- Dependent on each position
- For details on Rural/Regional rotation see specific page within this website
- For details of the other positions please contact Alison Pearce above
- As per award plus on call allowance, call backs and overtime
- Only provided within some Rural/Regional rotations - see specific page within this website