- 2 x six month jobs or 1 x 12 month job
- accredited for Rural/Regional training (plus 6 months Community/Developmental or Acute care for 12 month position)
- Advanced, post FRACP exams
- Dr Suri Hariprakash: HariprakashS@ramsayhealth.com.au; 0412129634
Roster and on-call
- Mixed acute wards and outpatient clinics.
- 0800-1700 Mon-Fri, on call on consultant roster (with supervision) once comfortable.
- Weekends second on call.
- 10 paediatric beds (stand alone state of the art 8-bed ward under construction)
- 6 bed level 3 SCN
- Shared ICU with facilities for high flow, CPAP & BiPAP as well as short term ventilation/cardiovascular support
- 5 residents
- 5 full time staff specialists
Clinics (that trainees can attend)
- 2 days per week afternoon Gen Paeds clinics
- 1 day per month outreach (Robinvale)
- 1 day per week CYMHS intake meeting for developmental & behavioural paediatrics
Education and Teaching
- Friday 1230-1530 including Clinical Governance, M&M, Case presentations, Journal club.
- Monash Rural Clinical School student, junior medical staff, nursing/midwifery, interns.
- As per award